Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Former WWE Diva and wrestler Chyna

Former WWE Diva and wrestler Chyna


Former WWE Diva and wrestler Chyna recently underwent breast reduction surgery. I think maybe she's getting away from the WWE/Hollywood glitz and trying to live a normal life.
Chris Jericho was none too kind to her on a recent ESPN Radio 1250 with Mark Madden, saying she was too busy being drunk and high all the time. Although he did say that Chyna’s intercontinental title run was a great angle.
Despite all this, Chyna has been in 3 movies in the past two years, Cougar Club, Illegal Aliens and Just Another Romantic Wrestling Comedy.
I wish her luck and hope she finally finds what she wants.


technorati tags:pro wrestling,wwe wrestling,wrestling rumors,wrestling move,wrestling results,professional wrestling,wwf wrestling,wrestling moves,wrestling,wrestling news

2 comments:

ayush said...

hi ur blog is excellent having rich bollywood content i also own a blog my blogs are

http://www.Mirchmasalabollywood.com
http://www.Masalabollywoodvideo.blogspot.com

so if u would like to have a link exchange then just mail me

my email is ayushk@rediffmail.com

barsantone said...

I found the craziest youtube page called yardbrawls. It has a lot of women's wrestling content including the eighties classic, GLOW. I remember watching that show with my dad. it's only been up a couple of weeks but they have a shitload of videos. check it.

www.youtube.com/yardbrawls

Popular Posts