Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWE Diva Kaitlyn

Oh why not just do a Kaitlyn post?
I know I mentioned her awhile back...but when is enough actually enough?

You may recall that in November at a WWE event in Michigan, Kaitlyn was taken into custody by the Kent County Sheriff because of an old speeding ticket.
Then they released Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) on a $315 bond.
I guess they figured they could find her again if they wanted to.



Oddly enough, right before she became a WWE Diva, I did a write up on Celeste on my Female Fitness blog.
Back then she was a bartender, fitness model and figure competitor.

Kaitlyn, WWE, WWE Divas, women of wrestling, women wrestling, wrestling women

Kaitlyn as AJ Lee



Divas Championship Match WWE Raw Eve Torres vs Kaitlyn - October 8th, 2012


See more female fitness stars that made the transisition to wrestling here:
http://sabrebiade.hubpages.com/hub/fitness-wrestling

No comments:

Popular Posts