Thursday, January 3, 2013

Barbie Blank - Women of Wrestling

You know I usually do current WWE Divas on here and save the former ones for other blogs.
However, I just wanted to point out how much better I think former WWE Diva Kelly looks now than she did when she was in the WWE.


Yeah I know it's the hair and the attitude.
She's a brunette doesn't have to be "perky" now.
Just makes me wonder what kind of heel she would have made like this.....


Although she is not in the WWE anymore, she has kept her hand in the business, appearing at shows for North East Wrestling (NEW).
I'm not sure though if she's using her WWE ringname or Barbie Blank.

 And if you just like the old Barbie better......


Kelly in 2018

Either way, you can check out her website here:
http://www.wwedivakellykelly.com/


barbie blank, Kelly Kelly, women of wrestling, women of wwe wrestling, women wrestling, women's wrestling, wrestling women, wrestling wwe, wwe divas past present, wwe wrestling

No comments:

Popular Posts