Sunday, June 18, 2017

Thea Trinidad aka Zelina Vega - WWE Diva

On June 5th, 2017, it was reported that Thea Trinidad had signed with WWE.
I always liked Thea, though I have to admit I didn't know much about her before she hit TNA as Rosita and she and Sarita (Sarah Stock) became the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions.
I wonder...
Since Sarah is a trainer for WWE, might we get to see Thea and her "cousin" back in the ring together at some point?
Also, Thea will portray AJ Lee in the upcoming film Fighting with My Family (a comedy-drama film based off the life of WWE wrestler Paige) which I find very interesting.

Now known as "Zelina Vega" in the WWE.
She's 27 years old, five foot one and 106 pounds.







Thea Trinidad, thea trinidad instagram, thea trinidad twitter, thea trinidad aj lee, zelina vega nxt, zelina vega instagram, zelina vega, zelina vega wwe, zelina vega tna, zelina vega height, zelina vega age

No comments:

Popular Posts